Interlibrary Loan Request
With this form you can request a book from another library.
Interlibrary Loan Policy
- A maximum of 10 requests at any time.
- The library is unable to borrow items published within the last 6 months.
- The library is unable to borrow periodicals (magazines), but will request photocopies of specific articles. Many Articles are available on-line, ask about First Search.
- Patrons owing fines of $5.00 or more and/or lost materials may not request interlibrary loans until the fines have been reduced, a payment plan is in place, and/or the lost materials are cleared. The library will not process ILL requests for patrons with overdue ILL materials.
- I understand materials must be returned by their due date to avoid late charges and that interlibrary loan items may not be renewable.
- Copyright laws apply to all interlibrary loans.
- Lending Library Fees: The library will always try to borrow items from libraries that lend free of charge. If a free source is not available, the patron will be required to pay the charges. The patron will be notified and given opportunity to decline the requested materials and the lending library fees.